- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
Sir Howard Hodgkin 1932 - 2017
Catherine Glynn Benkaim
- Published References
- Vishakha Nirubhai Desai. Painting and Politics in 17th Century North India: Mewar, Bikaner, and the Mughal Court. vol. 49, no. 4. p. 375, fig. 7.
- Darielle Mason, B.N. Goswamy, John Seyller. In Intimate Worlds: The Alvin O. Bellak Collection. Exh. cat. Philadelphia. p. 17, fig. 15.
- Andrew Topsfield. Court painting at Udaipur: art under the patronage of the Maharanas of Mewar. Zurich. no. 97.
- Joanna Williams. Kingdom of the Sun: Indian court and Village Art from the Princely State of Mewar. San Francisco. no. 9.
- Molly Emma Aitken. The Intelligence of Tradition in Rajput Court Painting. New Haven. fig. 3.17.
- Masters of Indian Painting. Exh. cat. Zurich. no. 26, p. 517.
- I. Nardi. Mewari Paintings in the Collection of the Metropolitan Museum of Art: Mughal Influences and Rajput Experimentation at the Court of Maharana Amar Singh II (r. 1698-1710). No. 4, vol. 74/2006, . .
- Collection Area(s)
- South Asian and Himalayan Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum