Private Japanese collection 
Sebastian Izzard, New York, acquired from a private Japanese collector, to 1999 
Freer Gallery of Art, purchased from Sebastian Izzard in 1999
 According to Curatorial Note 10, Louise A. Cort, September 28, 1999, in the object record.
 See note 1.
- Previous Owner(s)
Sebastian Izzard Asian Art LLC
- Published References
- Robert T. Singer. Edo: Art in Japan, 1616-1868. Exh. cat. Washington. .
- Kobayashi Tadashi. Kacho. vol. 2, Kyoto. .
- Japanese Paintings and Works of Art, Korean Ceramics. New York, 1999. cat. 18.
- Hayashiya Tatsusaburo. Tea Ceremony Implements: Collection of World's Ceramics. vol. 7, Tokyo. .
- Collection Area(s)
- Japanese Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum