Ajit Ghose, Calcutta to 1931 
Freer Gallery of Art, purchased from Ajit Ghose, Calcutta in 1931 
 Object file, undated folder sheet note.
 See note 1. Also see Freer Gallery of Art Purchase List file, Collections Management Office.
- Previous Owner(s)
- Published References
- Milo Cleveland Beach. The Imperial Image: Paintings for the Mughal Court. Exh. cat. Washington, 1981. cat. 10a, pp. 92, 94.
- J.V.S. Wilkinson Basil Gray. Mughal Miniatures from the Period of Akbar. vol. 11, no. 3/4 Berlin, May - August 1935. .
- Milo Cleveland Beach. The Imperial Image: Paintings for the Mughal Court., 2nd. Washington and Ahmedabad, India, 2012. cat. 11A, p. 78.
- Collection Area(s)
- South Asian and Himalayan Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum