Kalebdjian, Paris, to 1905 
From 1905 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Kalebdjian in 1905 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 See Original Pottery List, L. 1412, as well as Voucher No. 1, October 1905,
Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owner(s)
Charles Lang Freer 1854-1919
Kalebdjian Frères (C.L. Freer source)
- Collection Area(s)
- Ancient Egyptian Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum