Siegfried Bing (1838-1905), Paris, to 1904 
From 1904 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Siegfried Bing in 1904 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 Undated folder sheet note. Also see Original Pottery List, L. 1299, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owner(s)
Charles Lang Freer 1854-1919
Siegfried Bing (C.L. Freer source) 1838 - 1905
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum