Journey through Asia with the Silk Road Society, a dynamic group for young professionals at the Freer|Sackler. In addition to a deeper understanding of the wonders of Asia, members receive special access to exhibitions, performances, and popular evening events, plus discounts in Smithsonian shops and at DC-area hotspots. Join other art enthusiasts in exploring 5,000 years of Asian art and culture, and discover one of our nation’s most important cultural institutions.
Two members may share the $150 membership, or a single member may bring one guest to all events.
- Invitations to member-only events, including curator-led tours, receptions at private residences, pre-event receptions, and visits to contemporary galleries
- Behind-the-scenes tours of the Freer|Sackler
- Reserved seating at select films, concerts, and performances in the Meyer Auditorium
- Discounted tickets to a black-tie soiree after-party
- Community partnership benefits, including discounts at local restaurants, yoga studios, and shops
- Happy hours at local Asian eateries
- 10 percent discount in the Smithsonian shops on the National Mall
- $108 is tax-deductible
Silk Road Society membership provides exciting benefits at several DC-area hotspots.
Connect with the Silk Road Society
Join us on Facebook to stay up to date with the #SilkRoadSociety
This post is also available in: 한국어