From at least 1973 to 2005
Mr. and Mrs. Victor Hauge 
Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, gift of Mr. and Mrs. Victor Hauge in 2005
 Object file. Acquired while Mr. and Mrs. Osborne and Gratia Hauge were living in Bangkok (1967-1972 or 1973). They were visited on various occasions by Victor and Taka Hauge. According to Taka Hauge, the sources of the stucco heads and related works were the dealers Chai Ma and Peng Seng:
Chai Ma Antiques, 799-801 Silom Road, Bangkok 5, tel. 2364-390, 2364-408
Peng Seng, 942/1-3 Rama IV Road (corner of Suriwongse Road), Bangkok 10500
- Previous Owner(s)
Victor and Takako Hauge American (1919 - 2013, 1923 - 2015)
- Published References
- Nandana Chutiwongs. The Iconography of Avalokitesvara in Mainland South East Asia. Leiden. .
- Pamela Gutman Bob Hudson. Pyu Stucco at Pagan. vol. 14, no. 4, December 2005. pp. 20-22.
- Nam chom phiphittaphan sathan haeng chat Phra Pathom Chedi. Exh. cat. Bangkok. .
- Dr. Hiram Woodward. Studies in the Art of Central Siam, 950-1350 A.D. New Haven. .
- Collection Area(s)
- Southeast Asian Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum