- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
Robert O. Muller 1911 - 2003
- Published References
- Toledo Museum of Art. Modern Japanese Prints: Woodblock Prints by Ten Artists: a retrospective view of five years work by Hakuho, Hasui, Kiyoshi [etc.] ... augmenting a previous exposition by the Toledo Museum of Art, in March nineteen hundred and thirty; January nineteen hund. Exh. cat. Toledo. .
- Toledo Museum of Art. A Special Exhibition of Modern Japanese Prints, An Exhibit Held at the Toledo Museum of Art from March 2 to March 30, 1930. Exh. cat. Toledo. .
- Amy Reigle Newland Okamoto Hiromi. The New Wave: Twentieth-Century Japanese Prints from the Robert O. Muller Collection. Leiden and London. .
- Amy Reigle Newland. Visions of Japan: Kawase Hasui's Masterpieces. Amsterdam. .
- Narasaki Muneshige. Kawase Hasui Mokuhangashu. Tokyo. .
- Hizo ukiyoe taikan (Ukiyo-e Masterpieces in Western Collections). 2 vols., Tokyo. .
- Kendall H. Brown. Kawase Hasui: The Complete Woodblock Prints. 2 vols., Amsterdam. .
- James T. Ulak, Joan B. Mirviss, Chris Uhlenbeck, Marije Jansen, Henk Herwig. Printed to Perfection: Twentieth-century Japanese prints from the Robert O. Muller Collection. Washington and Amsterdam, 2004. cat. 63, p. 80.
- Collection Area(s)
- Japanese Art
- Rights Statement
Copyright with artist