- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
Robert O. Muller 1911 - 2003
Black square seal reads "shisaku (trial print)."
- Published References
- James T. Ulak, Joan B. Mirviss, Chris Uhlenbeck, Marije Jansen, Henk Herwig. Printed to Perfection: Twentieth-century Japanese prints from the Robert O. Muller Collection. Washington and Amsterdam, 2004. cat. 36, p. 60.
- James T. Ulak. Beautiful Shin-Hanga: Revitalization of Ukiyo-e. Exh. cat. Tokyo, 2009. cat. 4-25, p. 162.
- The Women of Shin Hanga: The Judith and Joseph Barker Collection of Japanese Prints. .
- Collection Area(s)
- Japanese Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum