Charles Vignier (1863-1934), Paris, France. 
Henri Vever (1854-1942), Paris and Noyers, France. 
From 1942 to 1986
Family member, Paris and Boulogne, France, by inheritance from Henri Vever, Paris and Noyers, France. 
Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, purchased from a family member, Paris and Boulogne, France. 
 See Susan Nemazee, "Appendix 7: Chart of Recent Provenance" in An Annotated and Illustrated Checklist of the Vever Collection, Glenn D. Lowry et al (Washington, D.C.: Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, Smithsonian Institution; Seattle and London: University of Washington Press, 1988), p. 399.
 See note 1.
 See the Agreement for the Purchase and Sale of the Henri Vever Collection of January 9, 1986, Collections Management Office.
 See note 3.
- Previous Owner(s)
Francois Mautin French, born 1907
Henri Vever 1854 - 1942
Charles Vignier 1863 - 1934
- Published References
- Glenn D. Lowry, Milo Cleveland Beach, Elisabeth West FitzHugh, Susan Nemanzee, Janet Snyder. An Annotated and Illustrated Checklist of the Vever Collection. Washington and Seattle. cat. 484, pp. 380-381.
- Glenn D. Lowry Susan Nemanzee. A Jeweler's Eye: Islamic Arts of the Book from the Vever Collection. Washington and Seattle. cat. 76, pp. 218-219.
- Gulner Duran. Ali Uskudori: Tezhip ve Rugani Ustadi, Cicek Ressami (His Motifs and Style). p. 93.
- Collection Area(s)
- Arts of the Islamic World
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum