Charles Vignier (1863-1934), Paris, France. 
Henri Vever (1854-1942), Paris and Noyers, France. 
From 1942 to 1986
Family member, Paris and Boulogne, France, by inheritance from Henri Vever, Paris and Noyers, France. 
Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, purchased from a family member, Paris and Boulogne, France. 
 See Susan Nemazee, "Appendix 7: Chart of Recent Provenance" in An Annotated and Illustrated Checklist of the Vever Collection, Glenn D. Lowry et al (Washington, DC: Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, Smithsonian Institution; Seattle and London: University of Washington Press, 1988), p. 399.
 See note 1.
 See the Agreement for the Purchase and Sale of the Henri Vever Collection of January 9, 1986, Collections Management Office.
 See note 3.
- Previous Owner(s)
Henri Vever 1854 - 1942
Charles Vignier 1863 - 1934
Francois Mautin French, born 1907
- Published References
- Gulner Duran. Ali Uskudori: Tezhip ve Rugani Ustadi, Cicek Ressami (His Motifs and Style). p. 93.
- Glenn D. Lowry Susan Nemanzee. A Jeweler's Eye: Islamic Arts of the Book from the Vever Collection. Washington and Seattle. cat. 76, pp. 218-219.
- Glenn D. Lowry, Milo Cleveland Beach, Elisabeth West FitzHugh, Susan Nemanzee, Janet Snyder. An Annotated and Illustrated Checklist of the Vever Collection. Washington and Seattle. cat. 484, pp. 380-381.
- Collection Area(s)
- Arts of the Islamic World
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum