John A. Pope (1906-1982), Washington D.C., collected in the vicinity of Wat Pa Tung kilns, San Kamphaeng, Thailand. 
From at least 1982
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of John A. Pope, Washington D.C, accessioned in 1982. 
 See Curatorial Remark 2 in the object record. See also John A. Pope Papers, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 While John A. Pope collected the piece in 1957, according to Collections Management record the object was accessioned into the Study Collection in 1982. See also note 1.
- Previous Owner(s)
Dr. John Alexander Pope 1906 - 1982
- Collection Area(s)
- Southeast Asian Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum