Orville Emory, Falls Church, Virginia. 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Orville Emory, Falls Church, Virginia. 
 See Collections department notes in the object record.
 See note 1.
- Previous Owner(s)
- Published References
- Eric J. Zetterquist. Thai and Burmese Ceramics: Exhibition Dates, March 15th-April 6th, 1996. Exh. cat. New York. pl. 12.
- Honda Hiromu Shimazu Noriki. The Beauty of Fired Clay: Ceramics from Burma, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand. Kuala Lumpur. pp. 182-3, pls. 236-8.
- Asian Art Museum of San Francisco. Thai Ceramics: The James and Elaine Connell Collection. New York and Oxford. p. 148, pl. 125.
- William Willetts. Ceramic Art of Southeast Asia: First Annual Exhibition. Exh. cat. Singapore. pp. 136-7, pls. 163-68.
- Roxanna M. Brown. The Ceramics of South-East Asia: Their Dating and Identification. Oxford in Asia Studies in Ceramics, 2nd edition. Singapore and New York. pl. 35.
- Collection Area(s)
- Southeast Asian Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum