From 1950 to 1975
Freer Gallery of Art Library, acquired in 1950. 
Freer Gallery of Art, transferred to the Freer Study Collection in 1975. 
 The manuscript was acquired by the library in 1950. See Curatorial Remark 1 in the object record.
 It was transferred from the library to the Freer Study Collection in February 3, 1975. See note 1.
- Previous Owner(s)
Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Library
- Collection Area(s)
- Chinese Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum