- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
Gordon H. Brown
- Published References
- Elizabeth Robins Pennell Joseph Pennell. The Life of James McNeill Whistler. 2 vols., London and Philadelphia. p. 99.
- Robert H. Getscher Mr. Paul G. Marks. James McNeill Whistler and John Singer Sargent: Two Annotated Bibliographies. Garland Reference Library of the Humanities, vol. 467 New York. p. 74.
- Una L. Johnson. The Wood Engravings of James McNeill Whistler. no. 28, October 1941. pp. 274-91.
- Margaret F. MacDonald. James McNeill Whistler: Drawings, Pastels, and Watercolours : A Catalogue Raisonné. New Haven, 1995. cat. 306, 98.
- Once a Week: An Illustrated Micellany of Literature, Art, Sicence, and Popular Information. London, 1862. 378.
- Walter Thornbury. Historical and Legendary Ballads and Songs. Boston and London. p. 157.
- Collection Area(s)
- American Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum