- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
Catherine Glynn Benkaim
- Published References
- I. Nardi. Mewari Paintings in the Collection of the Metropolitan Museum of Art: Mughal Influences and Rajput Experimentation at the Court of Maharana Amar Singh II (r. 1698-1710). No. 4, vol. 74/2006, . fn. 46.
- Milo Cleveland Beach Rawat Nahar Singh II. Rajasthani Painters: Bagta and Chokha, Master Artists at Devgarh. footnote 17.
- Molly Emma Aitken. The Intelligence of Tradition in Rajput Court Painting. New Haven. fig. 5:11.
- Joanna Williams. Kingdom of the Sun: Indian court and Village Art from the Princely State of Mewar. San Francisco. no. 12.
- Andrew Topsfield. Court painting at Udaipur: art under the patronage of the Maharanas of Mewar. Zurich. no. 106.
- Masters of Indian Painting. Exh. cat. Zurich. p. 518, no. 37.
- Collection Area(s)
- South Asian and Himalayan Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum