Unidentified English collector 
Spink & Son, Ltd., London, acquired from an unidentified English collector, to 1999 
Freer Gallery of Art, purchased from Spink & Son, Ltd. in 1999
 According to Curatorial Note 3, Massumeh Farhad, October 3, 1999, in the object record.
 See note 1.
- Previous Owner(s)
Spink & Son Ltd.
- Published References
- Venetia Porter. Islamic Tiles., 1st American edition. New York. .
- The Eye of the Courtier: Indian and Islamic Works of Art. Exh. cat. London. cat. 3.
- Yuka Kadoi. Islamic Chinoiserie: The Art of Mongol Iran. Edinburgh Studies in Islamic Art Edinburgh. p. 93, fig. 3.13.
- Collection Area(s)
- Arts of the Islamic World
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum