- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
Tonying and Company
To learn more about this and similar objects, visit http://www.asia.si.edu/SongYuan/default.asp Song and Yuan Dynasty Painting and Calligraphy.
- Published References
- Thomas Lawton. "画中人 上海书画出版社." Chinese Figure Painting. Shanghai, China. .
- Chinese Silks. .
- Roslyn Lee Hammers. Pictures of Tilling and Weaving. Throughout book.
- Marilyn Fu. Hsien-yu Shu's Calligraphy and His "Admonitions" Scroll of 1299. 3 vols. Ann Arbor. pl. 47d.
- Thomas Lawton. Chinese Figure Painting. Exh. cat. Washington, 1973. cat. 8, p. 54-57.
- Chiang Wen-kuang. A Discussion of the Ch'ing Dynasty Stone-Engraved Versian of Lou Shu's "Rice Culture" and "Sericulture" Scrolls. no. 3, 1979. pp. 61-63, pl. 6.
- Mémoires Concernant l'Asie Orientale, Inde, Asie Centrale, Extréme-Orient. 3 vols., Paris. pp. 65-122, pls. 32-55.
- Maggie C.K. WAN. Artibus Asiae. Vol. LXXV, No. 1 Zürich, Switzerland. F1954.20 sec 12, p. 72, fig. 14.
- Ellen Mae Johnston Laing. Ch'ing Dynasty Pictorial Jades and Painting. vol. 16 Washington and Ann Arbor. p. 73.
- Liu Hsing-chen. Concerning the Whereabouts of Ch'eng Ch'i's Copy of the Paintings of Rice Culture and Sericulture. no. p. pp. 92-93.
- Shinobu Yoshimoto. The Warp and Weft of Weaving: Handlooms and textiles of the world. Japan. pp. 116 and 193.
- Suzuki Kei. Chugoku kaiga sogo zuroku (Comprehensive Illustrated Catalog of Chinese Painting). 5 vols., Tokyo, 1982-1983. pp. 228-229.
- Chao Chang. Shih-ch'u pao-chi ch'u-pien. pp. 974-977.
- Chang Wen-chi. Shih-ch'u pao-chi ch'u-pien. Hong Kong. pp. 3881-3887.
- Collection Area(s)
- Chinese Art
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum