- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
Hugues Le Gallais 1896 - 1964
- Published References
- Dr. John Alexander Pope, Thomas Lawton, Harold P. Stern. The Freer Gallery of Art. 2 vols., Washington and Tokyo, 1971-1972. cat. 116, p. 179.
- Masterpieces of Chinese and Japanese Art: Freer Gallery of Art handbook. Washington, 1976. p. 90.
- W.J. Duiker J.J. Spielvogel. World History., 4th edition. Belmont, CA. p. 304.
- Hosomi Ryoichi. Furiya Bijutsu no nio zo ni tsuite (The Nio Sculpture in the Freer Gallery). no. 258, March 1960. p. 3.
- John S. Major Betty Belanus. Caravan to America: Living Arts of the Silk Road., 1st edition. Chicago. p. 20.
- Hugues LeGallais. A Pair of Japanese Temple Guardians. 6th series, vol. 32, September-October 1947. pp. 120-121, figs. 6-7.
- Collection Area(s)
- Japanese Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum