- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
- Published References
- Dr. Esin Atil. The Brush of the Masters: Drawings from Iran and India. Exh. cat. Washington, 1978. cat. 25, p. 62.
- Dr. Esin Atil. Emperors, Peris, and Demons in Near Eastern Art. Washington, November 1978. p. 147.
- Edgar Blochet. Catalogue of an Exhibition of Persian Paintings...held at the Gallery Demotte Inc. Exh. cat. New York. cat. 116.
- Islamic Art: An Exhibition of Metalwork, Pottery, TExtiles, and Persian Calligraphy and Miniatures Lent by Heeramaneck Galleries, New York. Exh. cat. Washington. p. 10.
- Abolala Soudavar Milo Cleveland Beach. Art of the Persian Court: Selections from the Art and History Trust Collection. New York. cat. 84, p. 301.
- Alexandra van Puyvelde. Man Holding a Pomegranate, signed kamineh Riza-yi 'Abbasi: A Contribution to the Study of Safawid Drawing and 19th Century Archaism. Brussels. p. 230.
- Collection Area(s)
- Arts of the Islamic World
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum