- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
- Published References
- Thomas Lawton. Chinese Art of the Warring States Period: Change and Continuity, 480-222 B.C. Washington, 1982-1983. cat. 27, p. 69.
- Cheng Te-k'un. Archaeology in China. 3 vols., Cambridge, England. pl. 40b.
- Sueji Umehara. Rakuyo kinson kobo shuei (Objects from the Ancient Tombs at Chin Ts'un, Lo-yang). Kyoto. pl. 57.
- Robert Dale Jacobsen. Inlaid Bronzes of Pre-Imperial China: A Classical Tradition and Its Later Revivals. 2 vols. Ann Arbor. pl. 227.
- Collection Area(s)
- Chinese Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum