- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
- Published References
- John Seyller in association with the Freer Gallery of Art. Workshop and Patron in Mughal India: The Freer Ramayana and Other Illustrated Manuscripts of 'Abd al-Rahim. Supplementum 42, Zurich and Washington. p. 281, fig. 203.
- Milo Cleveland Beach. The Imperial Image: Paintings for the Mughal Court. Exh. cat. Washington, 1981. cat. 14, p. 126.
- Barbara Brend. Perspectives on Persian Painting: Illustrations to Amir Khusrau's Khamsah. New York and London. p. 258, pl. 104.
- Mario Bussagli. Indian Miniatures. London and New York. p. 114, pl. 52.
- Milo Cleveland Beach. The Imperial Image: Paintings for the Mughal Court., 2nd. Washington and Ahmedabad, India, 2012. cat. 15, 15A, p. 92.
- Collection Area(s)
- South Asian and Himalayan Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum