- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
Spink & Son Ltd.
Implement: a pointed implement for loosening knots. Somewhat translucent pale gray green nephrite with pale tan mottling, carved in silhouette and counter sunk linear relief. Perforated for suspension.
- Published References
- Cheng Te-k'un. Archaeology in China. 3 vols., Cambridge, England. pl. 21e.
- Florance Waterbury. Bird-Deities in China. Supplementum 10 Ascona, Switzerland. pp. 89-90, pl. 17a.
- Na Chih-liang. Yu ch'i t'ung shih (A General Study of Chinese Jade). Hong Kong, 1965. p. 45, fig. 55.
- Collection Area(s)
- Chinese Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum