- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
Hagop Kevorkian 1872 - 1962
- Published References
- Milo Cleveland Beach. The Imperial Image: Paintings for the Mughal Court. Exh. cat. Washington, 1981. p. 177.
- Wilma Komala. The Windsor Castle Badhah Nama and its Place in the Development of Historical Painting During the Reign of Shah Jahan, 1628-1658. Ann Arbor. pl. LVXIII.
- Annemarie Schimmel. Islam in India and Pakistan. Iconography of Religions Leiden. p. 27, pl. xxiii.
- Shanti Swarup. Flora and Fauna in Mughal Art. Bombay. ill. 137.
- Collection Area(s)
- South Asian and Himalayan Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum