- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
Hagop Kevorkian 1872 - 1962
- Published References
- Milo Cleveland Beach. The Imperial Image: Paintings for the Mughal Court. Exh. cat. Washington, 1981. p. 190, fig. 34.
- Freer Gallery of Art. Gallery Book IV: Exhibition of May 22nd, 1940. Washington, D.C. .
- Sotheby's (London). Catalogues of Valuable Oriental Manuscripts and Miniatures, Comprising a series of very important Indian drawings by the court painters of the great Moghul emperors, Shah Jahan and Aurangzib, the property of a gentleman. London, December 12-13, 1929. no. 116, pp. 13, 16.
- Collection Area(s)
- South Asian and Himalayan Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum