R.A. Bidwell, Springfield, Massachusetts. 
Freer Gallery of Art, purchased from R.A. Bidwell, Springfield, Massachusetts. 
 Freer Gallery of Art Purchase List after 1920 file, Collections Management Office.
 See note 1.
- Previous Owner(s)
R. A. Bidwell
- Published References
- Grace Dunham Guest A.G. Wenley. Annotated Outlines of the History of Chinese Arts. Washington, 1949. p. 5.
- Robert Borgen. Sugawara no Michizane and the Early Heian Court. Cambridge, MA. p. ii.
- Alfred Salmony Friends of Far Eastern Art. Exhibition of Chinese Art: The Art Gallery, Mills College, October 12 - November 25, 1934. Exh. cat. Mills College, CA. p. 53, no. 256, pl. 41.
- Sueji Umehara. Shina kodo seikwa (Selected Relics of Ancient Chinese Bronzes from Collections in Europe and Asia). 3 vols., Osaka. pl. 153.
- Benjamin Rowland, Laurence Sickman, H. G. Henderson, Robert Treat Paine, Richard Ettinghausen, Eric Schroeder. The University Prints. Oriental Art Series O 4 vols. Newton, Massachusetts, 1938-1941. Section 2: Early Chinese Art, pl. 186.
- Collection Area(s)
- Chinese Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum