- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
Tonying and Company
- Published References
- Mr. R.J. Gettens, Roy S. Clarke, Jr., W. Thomas Chase. Two Early Chinese Bronze Weapons with Meteoritic Iron Blades. vol. 4, no. 1, Washington, 1971. p. 59, fig. 28.
- compiled by the staff of the Freer Gallery of Art. A Descriptive and Illustrative Catalogue of Chinese Bronzes: Acquired During the Administration of John Ellerton Lodge. Oriental Studies Series, no. 3 Washington, 1946. p. 95, pl. 48.
- Hsueh-chin Li. Several Shang, Chou Objects Collected in America and Australia. no. 12. pp. 72-76.
- Li Ji Academia Sinica, Institute of History and Philology. Preliminary Reports of Excavations at Anyang (An yang fa qu bao gao). 4 vols., Shanghai, 1929-1933. pls. 6-8.
- Collection Area(s)
- Chinese Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum