- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
Tonying and Company
- Published References
- Mr. R.J. Gettens, Roy S. Clarke, Jr., W. Thomas Chase. Two Early Chinese Bronze Weapons with Meteoritic Iron Blades. vol. 4, no. 1, Washington, 1971. p. 59, fig. 29.
- compiled by the staff of the Freer Gallery of Art. A Descriptive and Illustrative Catalogue of Chinese Bronzes: Acquired During the Administration of John Ellerton Lodge. Oriental Studies Series, no. 3 Washington, 1946. p. 95, pl. 49.
- Ch'en Jen-t'ao. Chin Kuei lun ku ch'u chi (Essays on Chinese Antiquities in the Chin Kuei Collection with Explanations). Hong Kong. p. 47.
- Hsueh-chin Li. Several Shang, Chou Objects Collected in America and Australia. no. 12. pp. 72-76.
- Robert L. Hobson W. Perceval Yetts. The George Eumorfopoulos Collection of Chinese, Corean, and Persian Pottery and Porcelain. 6 vols., London. cat. A150.
- Hai-Po Sun. Hsun hsien i chi (Xun xian yi ji). Henan tong zhi wen wu zhi ji jin pian shang. fig. 24a-b.
- Collection Area(s)
- Chinese Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum