Yamanaka and Company, Boston 1932 
Freer Gallery of Art, purchased from Yamanaka and Company, Boston in 1932 
 Object file, undated folder sheet. Also see Freer Gallery of Art Purchase List file, Collections Management Office.
 See note 1.
- Previous Owner(s)
Yamanaka and Co.
- Published References
- Thomas Lawton. Chinese Art of the Warring States Period: Change and Continuity, 480-222 B.C. Washington, 1982-1983. cat. 26, p. 65.
- compiled by the staff of the Freer Gallery of Art. A Descriptive and Illustrative Catalogue of Chinese Bronzes: Acquired During the Administration of John Ellerton Lodge. Oriental Studies Series, no. 3 Washington, 1946. p. 86, pl. 41.
- Grace Dunham Guest A.G. Wenley. Annotated Outlines of the History of Chinese Arts. Washington, 1949. p. 5.
- Robert Dale Jacobsen. Inlaid Bronzes of Pre-Imperial China: A Classical Tradition and Its Later Revivals. 2 vols. Ann Arbor. pl. 367.
- Sekai kokogaku taikei (Archaeology of the World). 16 vols., Tokyo, 1958-1962. pl. 257.
- Sueji Umehara. Shina kodo seikwa (Selected Relics of Ancient Chinese Bronzes from Collections in Europe and Asia). 3 vols., Osaka. pl. 49.
- Sueji Umehara. Rakuyo kinson kobo shuei (Objects from the Ancient Tombs at Chin Ts'un, Lo-yang). Kyoto. pl. 56.
- National Gallery of Art. Chinese Archaeological Exhibition. no. 8 Washington. cat. 135.
- William Charles White. Tombs of Old Lo-yang: A Record of the Construction of a Group of Royal Tombs at Chin-ts'un, Honan, Probably Dating 550 B.C., 1st ed. Shanghai. pl. 23, fig. 051.
- Collection Area(s)
- Chinese Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum