Ajit Ghose, Calcutta to 1930 
Freer Gallery of Art, purchased from Ajit Ghose, Calcutta in 1930 
 Object file, undated folder sheet note. See also Freer Gallery of Art Purchase List file, Collections Management Office.
 See note 1.
- Previous Owner(s)
- Published References
- Ajit Ghose. The Schools of Rajput Painting. vol. 2 New Delhi, April 1929. opp. p. 7, pl. 11.
- Peter C. Swann. Art of China, Korea, and Japan. New York. p. 177, fig. 168.
- Freer Gallery of Art. Gallery Book IV: Exhibition of September 24, 1934. Washington, September 24, 1934. .
- Collection Area(s)
- South Asian and Himalayan Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum