Dr. Ananda K. Coomaraswamy, Boston to 1930 
Freer Gallery of Art, purchased from Dr. Ananda K. Coomaraswamy, Boston in 1930 
 Object file, undated folder sheet note.
 See note 1. Also see Freer Gallery of Art Purchase List file, Collections Management Office.
- Previous Owner(s)
Dr. Ananda K. Coomaraswamy 1877 - 1947
- Published References
- Dr. Ananda K. Coomaraswamy. History of Indian and Indonesian Art. New York and London. p. 130, pl. 87, fig. 267.
- Dr. Ananda K. Coomaraswamy. Rajput Painting: An Account of the Hindu paintings of Rajasthan and the Panjab Himalayas from the Sixteenth to the Nineteenth Century Described in their Relation to Contemporary Thought. 2 vols., New York and London. pp. 18-19, 39, pl. 29.
- Ajit Ghose. The Basohli School of Rajput Painting. vol. 37 New Delhi, January 1929. p. 6.
- Hermann Goetz Ernst Kuhnel. unknown article. vols. 1-2 Leipzig, 1924-1925. pl. 34, fig. 11.
- Collection Area(s)
- South Asian and Himalayan Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum