Kirkor Minassian (1874-1944), New York, NY, to 1929 
Freer Gallery of Art, purchased from Kirkor Minassian in 1929 
 Object file, undated folder sheet note.
 See note 1. Also, see Freer Gallery of Art Purchase List file, Collections Management Office.
- Previous Owner(s)
Kirkor Minassian 1874 - 1944
- Published References
- Dr. Esin Atil. The Brush of the Masters: Drawings from Iran and India. Exh. cat. Washington, 1978. cat. 67, p. 113.
- Milo Cleveland Beach. The Imperial Image: Paintings for the Mughal Court. Exh. cat. Washington, 1981. cat. 30, p. 202-203.
- Jackie Assayag. Is South Asia a Composite Culture?: Hindus and Muslims at the Cross-Road. vol. 12 Lisbon, August 2005. p. 7.
- Dr. Esin Atil. Emperors, Peris, and Demons in Near Eastern Art. Washington, November 1978. p. 149.
- F. R. Martin. The Miniature Painting and Painters of Persia, India, and Turkey from the 8th to the 18th Century. 2 vols., London. pl. 201.
- Freer Gallery of Art. Gallery Book IV: Exhibition of September 24, 1934. Washington, September 24, 1934. .
- Milo Cleveland Beach. The Imperial Image: Paintings for the Mughal Court., 2nd. Washington and Ahmedabad, India, 2012. cat. 34, p. 162.
- Collection Area(s)
- South Asian and Himalayan Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum