Mrs. Louisine Havemeyer, New York to 1919 
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), given by Mrs. Louisine Havemeyer in 1919 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 The painting to which this frame belongs (F1919.182a) was the gift of Mrs. Louisine (Mrs. Henry Osborne) Havemeyer in 1919. See Voucher No. 32, August 1919 and Estate December 1919, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owner(s)
Charles Lang Freer 1854-1919
Mrs. Louisine Havemeyer (C.L. Freer source) 1855 - 1929
- Collection Area(s)
- American Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum