Hagop Kevorkian (1872 -1962), New York, to 1914 
From 1914 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Hagop Kevorkian in 1914 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 See Original Pottery List, L. 2407, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owner(s)
Charles Lang Freer 1854-1919
Hagop Kevorkian (C.L. Freer source) 1872 - 1962
- Published References
- Dr. Esin Atil. Ceramics from the World of Islam. Exh. cat. Washington, 1973. cat. 24, p. 60-61.
- Richard Ettinghausen. Medieval Near Eastern Ceramics in the Freer Gallery of Art. Washington and Baltimore. p. 19.
- Freer Gallery of Art. Gallery Book I: Exhibition of July 19, 1933. Washington, July 19, 1933. .
- Oriental Ceramics (Toyo Toji Taikan): The World's Great Collections. 12 vols., Tokyo. pl. 273.
- Richard Ettinghausen Ernst Kuhnel. A Survey of Persian Art from Prehistoric Times to the Present. 6 vols., London and New York, 1938 - 1939. p. 1620, pl. 769B.
- Collection Area(s)
- Arts of the Islamic World
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum