- Provenance information is currently unavailable
- Previous Owner(s)
N. E. Montross (C.L. Freer source) 1849 - 1932
Charles Lang Freer 1854-1919
- Published References
- Allen Guttmann. Sports and American Art. Boston. pl. 13.
- Helen W. Henderson. The Art Treasures of Washington: An Account of the Corcoran Gallery of Art and of the National Gallery and Museum, with Descriptions and Criticisms of their Contents. The Art Galleries of America series Boston. opp. p. 254.
- William Howe Downes. The Life and Works of Winslow Homer. Boston and New York. opp. p. 202.
- David Tatham. Winslow Homer in the Adirondacks., reprint of original 1996 publication. Syracuse. p. 10.
- Henri Dorra. The American Muse. Exh. cat. New York, April 4 - May 17, 1959. p. 27.
- William Howe Downes. American Painters of Mountains. vol. 25, no. 4 New York and Washington, October 1932. p. 196.
- Collection Area(s)
- American Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum