Vincenzo Marcopoli and Company, Aleppo, Syria, to 1911 
From 1911 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Vincenzo Marcopoli and Company in 1911 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 See Original Pottery List, L. 2212, as well as Voucher No. 33, June 1911, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owner(s)
Charles Lang Freer 1854-1919
Vincenzo Marcopoli (C.L. Freer source)
- Collection Area(s)
- Arts of the Islamic World
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum