From at least 1908-1909
Persian Imperial Collection, from at least 1908-1909 
T.J. Larkin, London, to 1909 
From 1909 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from T.J. Larkin in 1909 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 According to a note by Charles Lang Freer in the object record, F1909.313 and F1909.314 were formerly in the Persian Imperial Collection; Mr. Freer was shown both objects, during his trip to Constantinople in 1908-1909, by officials escorting the young Shah of Persia on a journey to London (see F1909.313, Curatorial Remark 3, as well as F1909.314, Curatorial Remark 3, in the object records).
 See Original Pottery List, L. 1941, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 See note 2.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owner(s)
Persian Imperial Collection
Thomas Joseph Larkin (C.L. Freer source) 1848 - 1915
Charles Lang Freer 1854-1919
- Collection Area(s)
- Arts of the Islamic World
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum