Pao Ming Sai, Beijing, to 1909 
From 1909 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Pao Ming Sai, Beijing, in 1909 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 See Original Album List, pg. 33, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owner(s)
Charles Lang Freer 1854-1919
Pao Ming Sai (C.L. Freer source)
- Collection Area(s)
- Chinese Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum