From 1907 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from Henry Wolf (1853-1916) in 1907 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 See Whistler Reserved List, pg. 3, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owner(s)
Charles Lang Freer 1854-1919
Henry Wolf (C.L. Freer source) 1852-1916
- Collection Area(s)
- American Art
- Web Resources
- Google Cultural Institute
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum