Unidentified private dealer, Paris, to 1903 
From 1903 to 1919
Charles Lang Freer (1854-1919), purchased from an unidentifed private dealer in Paris, through Dikran G. Kelekian (1868-1951), Paris, in 1903 
Freer Gallery of Art, gift of Charles Lang Freer in 1920 
 See Original Pottery List, L. 1239, Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery Archives.
 See note 1.
 The original deed of Charles Lang Freer's gift was signed in 1906. The collection was received in 1920 upon the completion of the Freer Gallery.
- Previous Owner(s)
Charles Lang Freer 1854-1919
Dikran Garabed Kelekian (C.L. Freer source) 1868 - 1951
- Collection Area(s)
- Arts of the Islamic World
- Rights Statement
Copyright with museum